Badminton Oceania is collaborating with some of the world’s top badminton players to celebrate ’12 Days of Christmas’ with a competition every day from Tuesday 1 December – Friday 12 December 2020. Information on how to enter can be found on Badminton Oceania Facebook and Instagram page.
- The promoter is Badminton Oceania (NZBN number 9429043198863) whose registered office is at 3 Robert Street, Ellerslie, Auckland, 1051, New Zealand.
- By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating that they agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is only open to residents of countries which reside in the geographic region of Oceania, except for employees of Badminton Oceania.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- One entrant shall win a VICTOR badminton bundle, which consists of the following items: 1 x VICTOR T-Shirt (size subject to availability), 2 x VICTOR Socks (one size), 1 x VICTOR grip, 2 x VICTOR Miniature bag keyrings (one pink/one purple) and 1 x VICTOR Sports Bottle.
- Badminton Oceania reserves the right to replace the prizes with an item of equivalent value should an item become unavailable.
- The size of the T-Shirt is subject to availability. The next size available will be sent if the requested size in not available.
- Entrants must tag a friend in the comments section on the relevant Badminton Oceania Facebook post.
- Entry will open on Monday 1 December 2020 and entries will close at 6pm on Tuesday 2 December 2020, New Zealand time (GMT+13).
- One winner will be selected by random within 24 hours of the competition closing and contacted via the email used to enter the competition. The winner has 72 hours to return to the winning notification message to claim their prize before a runner up is contacted.
- By entering this competition, you grant Badminton Oceania permission to use images of you using the prize in any of their publications, websites and/or in any promotional material.
- Badminton Oceania will take no responsibility for any damage, injury or loss that occurs to an individual when using the prize contents.
- The prize will be sent to the winner via post shop mail. Badminton Oceania will accept no responsibility for any damage or loss that occurs during delivery of the prize.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
Leave a Reply